Monday, September 16, 2024

All About Me


My all about me collage shows my interests like characters, TV shows and other various things. In the top left I put a photo of the TV show Seinfeld, which I like because it is always funny and entertaining. Other TV shows I’ve put on this collage are Sam and Cat (top right), which i used to watch a lot when I was younger, The Office US (middle right), and Adventure Time (bottom left), which is my favourite cartoon. In the top middle I put Blender, which is a 3D modelling and animation software I like using to make animations. In the middle i put a photo of Spider-man because he is my favourite superhero and I also put a photo of Batman in the bottom right because I think he is interesting and cool. Under Seinfeld I put Minecraft because I’ve played it for over 10 years and it’s one of my favourite games. In the middle left I put YouTube because I spend most of my free time watching or listening to YouTube, under YouTube I put Kurtis Conner because he is one of my favourite YouTubers. Finally, under the office I put the Overload album by Yard Act, I like this album because it is very fun to listen to and the song ‘The Overload’ is one of my favourite songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Me

My all about me collage shows my interests like characters, TV shows and other various things. In the top left I put a photo of the TV show ...